Satiago - Portillo
Arrival in Santiago de Chile, reception and transfer to your hotel.Day 2. Santiago
After breakfast, a half day city tour of Santiago. At the Main Square (Plaza de Armas) you shall appreciate the beautiful Cathedral, Post Office and National Museum. Continue along the main avenue called "Alameda" to admire the San Francisco Church and the National Library. You shall also see the Mercado Central which is one of Santiago’s most colourful markets.
A visit to Cerro Santa Lucia, where Santiago was founded in 1541. After lunch (not included), a visit to the Undurraga vineyard, one of the largest exporters of fine wines in Chile. The tour will end with some wine tasting before returning to Santiago.
After breakfast, private transfer to the Portillo ski resort, some 100 miles northeast of Santiago.
Accommodation at the deluxe Portillo Hotel. Portillo is famous for its world class skiing and is nestled high in the Andes close to the border with Argentina and the highest mountain in the Americas, Aconcagua. Portillo attracts an international crowd, many of whom have been making an annual pilgrimage to the pistes that have previously laid claim to the world speed record. The resort has 19 runs and 12 lifts and offers full fitness and spa regime. All meals whilst at the hotel.
Ski week at the Portillo ski resort complete with full ski lift pass, but not including ski equipment rental.Day 10. Portillo - Santiago
After breakfast, transfer to the airport for your flight home.
- Accommodation at first class and deluxe hotels with private bathroom, including four meals (Breakfast lunch, teatime and dinner) at the Portillo Hotel.
- All private transfers.
- Access to all hotel facilities, and a full ski lift pass.
- Meals not specified on the itinerary.
- Ski equipment.
- Personal expenses such as telephone bills, laundry expenses, beverages, etc.
- Insurance against theft, loss, illness and/or accident, cancellation and curtailment, etc.
- Tips, baggage porterage and other extras not specified.
For current availability contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you the relevant trip dossier along with a 90 day fixed quote, terms and conditions.